Monkey Bread by Narda Weierbach
Have you ever had monkey bread? If not, you need to try this recipe. It’s one of my family’s favorite things to eat on Christmas morning – or any morning. When taken out of the oven with 4 minutes to cool off, my family has been known to consume the entire thing in less than 5 minutes!!!
– Narda Weierbach, Human Resources
- 2 large tube of rolls
- 3/4 c sugar
- 1 t cinnamon
- 1 stick of butter
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees
- Cut rolls in mixture and put in bundt pan
- Cook for 30 minutes and let cool.
- In a small pan, melt 3/4 c sugar, 1 t cinnamon and 1 stick of butter. Pour over rolls.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown and no longer doughy in center. Loosen edges of pan with metal spatula. Cool in pan 5 minutes.
- Turn upside down onto serving plate; replacing any biscuit pieces and caramel from pan. Pull apart to serve. Serve warm.