Vol. 2 | No. 3
Dear Future Grace Gator Families,
October is one of my favorite months of the year! It is full of traditions and making lasting memories with friends and family. This week the weather has finally started to feel like fall, and this weekend neighborhoods will be filled with trick-or-treaters, and families gathering together.
Like many family traditions, we have several at Grace School that leave life long impressions on our students. A few of my favorites include chapel families, bible buddies, the publishing party, teddy bear picnic, and kindergarten graduation just to name a few.
Today we hosted our annual Pumpkin Patch Fall Festival. This school wide event was filled with fall treats, painted pumpkins, and a sense of community amongst our students and families. See a few pictures below from today’s event!
Important Admissions Dates and Information:
- Come fall in love with Kindergarten! This fun event will allow parents to tour Kindergarten, meet our teaching team and Lower School Principal. Join us on Wednesday, November 3rd at 9:30 a.m. Please RSVP here
- Let’s Taco ‘Bout Middle School! Join us on November 11th at 8:30am to learn more about our Middle School, meet our Principal and teachers and see what is in store for your student next year as a 6th grader! To RSVP Click Here
- Save the date! Middle School student visitation day will be on Wednesday, January 12th, 2022.
- Applications for the 2022-2023 school year are now open! Click here to submit your child’s application.
- Priority application deadline (with all required components) is Friday, January 21, 2022
- If your child is applying for grades K-8, now is the time to schedule your admissions testing! Call Education Specialists at 713-461-7996 to make your appointment. You will need to complete the Education Specialists Questionnaire to take with you to your testing appointment.
- Have you taken a tour? I would love to meet you and your family and share more about Grace School with you! Click here to schedule a tour!
“Having done A LOT of research on private schools in our area, Grace School was recommended by a few friends/acquaintances. This school is a hidden gem!! My children have been in the public school system for the last few years, and I was concerned about their transition into a smaller private school. They are thriving! Grace is a warm, nurturing environment. They have instilled in my children the same core values that we uphold at home: kindness, respect, responsibility… And they teach these values in a very loving way, within a Christian framework. They take pride in being “Grace Kids.” Glad to be a part of this awesome school community.” – Current Middle School Parent