“Amazing Grace” – family support and prayer
- Amazing Grace was created to provide a small token of care, comfort and prayer for Grace School families who are dealing with a life trauma.
- If you know of a Grace School student, faculty or staff member who is facing a traumatic event such as the death of an immediate family member, major illness or surgery, please notify us at email@example.com.
“Grace the Teachers” – teacher / staff appreciation events
- Grace families appreciate our wonderful teachers, administration and staff, so we make sure they know it by ‘gracing the teachers’ and staff with snacks in the teacher’s lounges every month, organizing Appreciation Luncheons (or dinners) and gifting them with Christmas treat baskets.
- Sign-up for the Christmas treat baskets will be sent out early December for all parents who want to participate!
Birthday Club – It’s your birthday!
- Sign up to have your child’s special day recognized at school with birthday free dress, a personalized sign displayed in carpool/curbside lane and a special gift. (Grace Gator water bottle)
- Don’t forget about those summer birthdays! We can recognize them on their half-birthday or any day you choose.
- Has your child’s birthday already passed? No worries! Select the day you want them to be recognized.
- Registration ends September 30.
- Click here to register for Birthday Club.
Box Tops – earn money for Grace while you shop
- Box Tops is back digitally with the Box Tops App.
- No more clipping, collecting and counting.
- When you shop at your favorite grocery store, scan your receipt (within 14 days of your shopping trip) and the participating items you purchased will earn money for Grace School.
- Please follow the link below to download the free Box Tops App to get started today: Box Tops 4 Education – How to Earn
GatorWear – “We’ve got spirit; yes, we do. We’ve got spirit; how ‘bout you?”
- Shop for your Grace School spirit wear here! Gator Wear items
- We offer spirit t-shirts, long & short sleeve athletic shirts, hoodies, jackets, sweatshirts and hats for the whole family!
- The outerwear (hoodies, sweatshirts and jackets) sold here can be worn at school and in the classrooms with the school uniforms.
“Social Graces” – Fun for our families and parents
- Organizes social activities for Grace parents and families (sometimes just for Moms or Dads) to promote community, fellowship and unity!
- Last year’s events included: Family Night Out/Back-2-School Bash, Monthly Mom’s Night Out, Mom’s Auction-Night Party, guest speakers, viewing of ScreenAgers for parents.
- Under the current circumstances this event has been postponed until Fall 2021.
Grace School Auction
- #forthegatorgood Online Auction 2021
- 24 hours of fun and fundraising!
- Tentative date: starts April 7 at 10 pm and ends April 8 at 10 pm.
Grace School Parents Club Executive Board 2021-2022
2nd Vice President
Box Tops for Education™
Once again this year, our school will be participating in the Box Tops for Education™ program. Good news is that it will be EASIER than before. No more clipping!
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for supporting Grace School.