Vol. 2 | No. 4
Dear Future Grace Gator Families,
This Thanksgiving, we wanted to take a moment to pause and say thank you – to you, and to all of the people who make Grace School what it is.
to our teachers who love our students unconditionally and who are truly passionate about educating and nurturing the hearts and minds of young children.
to the school administration for the countless hours of work, the incredible vision they set forth and the mission they relentlessly pursue to make sure our students have everything they need to be successful.
to Grace School parents who are supportive of our faculty and staff and help create the culture of the Grace School community.
to our amazing students who continue to work hard every single day to reach unthinkable heights.
to our prospective families for seeking us. You can inquire at any school in Houston, but you chose us – the Grace School community – and for that, we are truly grateful.
We wish you a Happy Thanksgiving and a joyous holiday season.
Important Admissions Dates and Information:
- Middle School student visitation day will be on Wednesday, January 12th, 2022. RSVP here
- Student visitation day for 1st through 5th grade applicants RSVP here
- Now is the time to start gathering and submitting additional components required to complete applications. Priority application deadline is January 21, 2022. To see the list or required components by grade level please see the Admissions Checklist. Teacher recommendation forms can be found here:
- Applications for the 2022-2023 school year are now open! Click here to submit your child’s application.
- If your child is applying for grades K-8, now is the time to schedule your admissions testing! Call Education Specialists at 713-461-7996 to make your appointment. You will need to complete the Education Specialists Questionnaire to take with you to your testing appointment.
- Have you taken a tour? I would love to meet you and your family and learn more about you and how Grace School could be the right fit school for your child. Click here to schedule a tour!
“My only regret in sending my daughter to Grace is that I did not send her sooner! Educational needs vary by child, and while my daughter did fine, grade-wise, in the larger public schools of Katy ISD, there were social challenges with having that large a student body. Smart, outgoing tweens can fall into the drama of cliques, changing friendships, and feeling lost in large crowds. At Grace, my daughter is much happier. Drama is minimal/non-existent, and a student is truly welcomed and made to feel like a part of the Grace family. Parents have been very helpful to new families, and the school staff, teachers, and administrators want to help your child succeed. While my daughter got good grades before, now it seems that she’s more focused and interested in her studies, rather than learning just to get the grade. It’s truly been a life-changing experience, and I’m grateful that we have this change. I highly recommend this school to anyone seeking a smaller learning environment with a challenging curriculum.”