Dear Future Grace School Gators,
October is one of my favorite months of the year! It is full of traditions, making lasting memories with friends and family, and finally, a little break from the heat. We have officially completed our first full month of the school year, and it has been a busy and fun one! From building new relationships and friendships to worshiping together during chapel, our students have collaborated, explored, and worked hard in their classrooms. Our fall sports teams are also off to a fantastic start. Our varsity football team remains undefeated in conference, and our cross country team brought home several medals, and an overall 2nd place finish in last week’s meet. It has also been a very busy time in the Admissions Department, full of tours with prospective families. Meeting you, sharing my love for Grace School, walking you through the admissions process, and welcoming your child during their first time on campus is what I love most about my job. We have several admissions events coming up during the next few months. Starting with our Fall in Love with Kindergarten event, this is a great time for prospective kindergarten parents to come on campus, meet our kindergarten team, talk through the admissions process, WPPSI testing, and answer any questions that you may have. I hope to see you there!
Important Admissions Dates and Information:
- Come fall in love with Kindergarten! This fun event will allow parents to tour Kindergarten, meet our teaching team and Lower School Principal. Join us on Wednesday, October 19th, at 9:30 a.m. Please RSVP here.
- Applications for the 2022-2023 school year are now open! Click here to submit your child’s application.
- Priority application deadline (with all required components) is Friday, January 20, 2023
- Have you taken a tour? I would love to meet you and your family and share more about Grace School with you! Click here to schedule a tour!
- If your child is applying for grades K-8, now is the time to schedule your admissions testing! Call Education Specialists at 713-461-7996 to make your appointment. You will need to complete the Education Specialists Questionnaire to take with you to your testing appointment.
“Having done A LOT of research on private schools in our area, Grace School was recommended by a few friends/acquaintances. This school is a hidden gem!! My children have been in the public school system for the last few years, and I was concerned about their transition into a smaller private school. They are thriving! Grace is a warm, nurturing environment. They have instilled in my children the same core values that we uphold at home: kindness, respect, responsibility… And they teach these values in a very loving way, within a Christian framework.
They take pride in being “Grace Kids.” Glad to be a part of this awesome school community.”
– Current Middle School Parent