Vol. 2 | No. 5
Dear Future Grace Gator Families,
Happy New Year!
At Grace School, your children are our passion. Every decision we make and every plan we create continues to elevate the exceptional learning experience we provide our students. As a community devoted to the education of young children, Grace School is committed to the following core belief statements:
- Faith in Christ is present as we initiate purposeful change and commit to serving others.
- In an ever-evolving world, learners require engaging instructional strategies in innovative environments.
- Family and community partnerships are essential for student growth and progress.
Simply put, it’s a great time to be a Gator!
Important Admissions Dates and Information:
As we are entering the peak of admissions season, please remember that our deadline to be considered in the first round of applications is January 21, 2022. Your child’s application as well as all of the supporting components need to be submitted by this date.
- Applications for the 2022-2023 school year are now open! Click here to submit your child’s application.
- To see the list or required components by grade level please see the Admissions Checklist. Teacher recommendation forms can be found here:
- If your child is applying for grades K-8, now is the time to schedule your admissions testing! Call Education Specialists at 713-461-7996 to make your appointment. You will need to complete the Education Specialists Questionnaire to take with you to your testing appointment.
- Student visitation day for 1st through 5th grade applicants RSVP here
- For Primary School applicants, the Ages and Stages Questionnaire’s have been emailed out. Please let me know if you did not receive one.
- Have you taken a tour? I would love to meet you and your family and learn more about you and how Grace School could be the right fit school for your child. Click here to schedule a tour!
Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions about your child’s application, or to confirm if all documents have been submitted.